Not sure what the title of this was called but it was absolutely amazing.
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 8 oz Muenster cheese, grated
- 2 tbl sp. corn starch
- 1 cup of dry white whine
- 2 – 3 tsp minced fresh garlic (no dried please!)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp ground sea salt
- 1/2 – 1 tsp ground black pepper
Mix it all together, heat the pot, and dip your favorite items. A few personal favorites:
- 3 day old bread (bake your own Italian Herb Bread)
- Red / Green apples
- Red, Green, Yellow, and Orange Pepper
- Cooked ham, cubed
Any other suggested dipping items? Leave a comment….